Your overall health and well-being drives Dr. Ganji’s passion for dentistry. His personal goal is to help every one of his patient’s enjoy oral health that is disease free with smiles that look beautiful and feel great.
Patient care runs deep and started at home for Dr. Ganji. His father, a cardiovascular and thoracic surgeon, influenced his compassion for others. Jennifer, his wife, is also a dentist. His professional training started at the University of Washington, then the Oregon Health Sciences University to study Immunology and Microbiology, and finally to Temple University School of Dentistry. He worked at the Veterans Affairs Hospital from 1997-2000 before going into private practice.
Dr. Ganji has lived in Spokane since 1997. As the father of two children, family life occupies most of the free time he and Jennifer have available. The four of them enjoy many outdoor activities and like to ski, camp, and play tennis.
Education & Continuing Education
- University of Washington – BS Microbiology/Immunology
- Temple University School Of Dentistry – DMD/Doctorate of Medical Dentistry
- Dawson Academy Alumnus – Extensive Training in Occlusion
- Cad/Cam Training – E4D System
- Seattle Study Club
- Inland Empire Practice Management Study Club
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- Washington State Dental Association (WSDA)
- Spokane District Dental Society (SDDS)
- President 2007-2008
- SDDS Executive Council Member
- Spokane Delegate to WSDA House of Delegates
- Past Chair of Public Relations Committee
- Past Chair of Nominating Committee
- Past Chair of Membership Committee
- Spokane District Dental Society Foundation (SDDSF)
- President 2013-2015
- Board Member from Inception
- Smile Source Member
"I was looking for a new dentist as I didn't care for the one that bought out my dentist's practice. Dr. Ganji came highly recommended from friends of mine. They described him as very talented, professional and extremely gentle. Well, they couldn't have been more right. That's been exactly my experience. I couldn't be happier since I've started going to him. His staff is also great! I give them five stars!!!"